User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Model With Limits
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Model With Limits
allen11111
Created by: allen11111

7/14 @ 6:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

(whisper): but some times like if they asking too much, i'm not doing it
allen11111(whisper): what is too much?
(whisper): like take off my underwear, jerk off on camera
(whisper): this kinda stuff
(whisper): i know that this is a webcam site
allen11111(whisper): ok but you are aware that that is what a lot of people want
(whisper): i can do for example take off my t-shirt
(whisper): my shorts you know, do some posing
---------------
What do you think?
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

7/14 @ 6:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

(whisper): but some times like if they asking too much, i'm not doing it
allen11111(whisper): what is too much?
(whisper): like take off my underwear, jerk off on camera
(whisper): this kinda stuff
(whisper): i know that this is a webcam site
allen11111(whisper): ok but you are aware that that is what a lot of people want
(whisper): i can do for example take off my t-shirt
(whisper): my shorts you know, do some posing
---------------
What do you think?

Sounds to me like he can’t do much in free chat. He basically means go to pvt to show it off for u.
Created by: vscustomerservice

7/14 @ 7:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, thanks for reaching out to us in the forums today.

Please do not post private conversations or whisper messages you have with models, as this is private and violating the models privacy.

Please keep in mind models do work for tips here and may ask for a tip to perform some actions. Also keep in mind they may not be able to do all actions in the open chat as they are supposed to be performing in the private shows.

If there is an issue with a show or model then please reach out to customer support at

CustomerService@flirt4free.com
Thank you for understanding. - CP

allen11111

7/15 @ 2:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sounds to me like he can’t do much in free chat. He basically means go to pvt to show it off for u.

Sorry for the lack of clarity.
The model was telling me what he would and would not do IN PRIVATE.
I removed all of the model's identifiers to maintain their privacy.
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

7/15 @ 7:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models have boundaries as we all do. I respect that. Take them private or move on. You seem to have many many issues
allen11111

8/1 @ 3:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models have boundaries as we all do. I respect that. Take them private or move on. You seem to have many many issues

Apparently most users feel the same way about this model's limitations on a mainly gay site (male performer side): get lost. His ranking in the current contest is pretty close to last.
I'm not alone in my disdain for the models who don't seem to understand the purpose of the site.
Sure, "respect his boundaries" but also there's not much reason to support him financially.

Alex2259
Created by: alex2259

8/3 @ 2:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I TOTALLY understand your point. I will also add for what it's worth that at the very least, it's good the model stated his limitations before going private.
DaniGa22
Created by: daniga22

8/3 @ 4:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is this model whom I like very much. He has the face of an angel, to my eyes. I visited him a few times and tipped him every time. The last time I visited him I asked him if he was wearing lush (or whatever it is the toy that you wear inside the butt). Because I wanted to give him some physical pleasure too along with the tip. He curtly texted back "I don't use that toy". He did not say "I am not wearing it" or "I don't have it". He was stating his preference very curtly. I asked him if he was straight. He said "Yes", which I again thought was short. But I tipped him anyway, said "Bye" and left. I prefer gay models and only want to patronize them. I see the angel face frequently among the thumbnails but cannot visit him. :-(
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

8/3 @ 6:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is this model whom I like very much. He has the face of an angel, to my eyes. I visited him a few times and tipped him every time. The last time I visited him I asked him if he was wearing lush (or whatever it is the toy that you wear inside the butt). Because I wanted to give him some physical pleasure too along with the tip. He curtly texted back "I don't use that toy". He did not say "I am not wearing it" or "I don't have it". He was stating his preference very curtly. I asked him if he was straight. He said "Yes", which I again thought was short. But I tipped him anyway, said "Bye" and left. I prefer gay models and only want to patronize them. I see the angel face frequently among the thumbnails but cannot visit him. :-(

I don't see anything curt about saying "I don't use that toy." It seems a little more honest than "I'm not wearing it," which could lead you to believe he might at another time. And when you asked his sexual orientation, he told you. If you prefer gay models, that's cool (I tend to also) but he gave perfectly honest answers to your questions, I don't know what the issue is.

Alex2259
Created by: alex2259

8/3 @ 9:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't see anything curt about saying "I don't use that toy." It seems a little more honest than "I'm not wearing it," which could lead you to believe he might at another time. And when you asked his sexual orientation, he told you. If you prefer gay models, that's cool (I tend to also) but he gave perfectly honest answers to your questions, I don't know what the issue is.

I agree - although of course I am sure it depends on how the conversation was going before the lush question came up, his facial reaction to the question too, what the tips were, his number of days working at the time, etc.
DaniGa22
Created by: daniga22

8/4 @ 12:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is hard to reproduce the tone of a conversation while narrating it later. I was not offended by his replies or the tone. But it was curt. I normally forgive the curtness or rudeness of models if they are very young or new to modeling. I forgave him too. He is a very nice guy and young. I still like him. He probably realized he was rude. He sent me a mail thanking me for the tip. He had never done that before. Anyway, my post was about "preference". Not how it was conveyed to me. In a website full of gay customers it was unusual, I thought, to see a model who was so uptight about his butt. That's all.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails