User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

What are your petpeeves with models?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: What are your petpeeves with models?
DaniGa22
Created by: daniga22

7/26 @ 12:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My petpeeves are smoking on camera, eating on camera, and talking too much during private sessions. Smoking and eating on camera are total "No"s for me. I will never visit those models again. Talking too much during private is something I can work on and mitigate. What are your petpeeves?

PS: Had to spell petpeeves without the space or it says that the first word is a restricted word.
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

7/26 @ 7:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dude they work 12 hr shifts so no food. They are people !! Who get hungry get stick out ass
DaniGa22

7/26 @ 10:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dude they work 12 hr shifts so no food. They are people !! Who get hungry get stick out ass

One has to go to the bathroom a few times in 12 hours. Are they doing bathroom in front of camera?

Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

7/26 @ 5:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My petpeeves are for me.
1- see a model receive a lot of cr and do nothing, or just flex and that's it.
2- Go to a pvt and have the model ask questions and talk a lot when I realize time has passed and I didn't see anything done.
3- That one is giving enough cr, almost finishing completing the party goal, remove it, start again, or finish the party even if we continue giving cr to go to pvt.
4- Enter a room where they don't even greet you, they just ask you to cr because there is a contest or something
DaniGa22

7/26 @ 7:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My petpeeves are for me.
1- see a model receive a lot of cr and do nothing, or just flex and that's it.
2- Go to a pvt and have the model ask questions and talk a lot when I realize time has passed and I didn't see anything done.
3- That one is giving enough cr, almost finishing completing the party goal, remove it, start again, or finish the party even if we continue giving cr to go to pvt.
4- Enter a room where they don't even greet you, they just ask you to cr because there is a contest or something

I have encountered all those as well.
#2 may or may not be intentional. All others have to be intentional rude behavior.

apollo_1_3
Created by: apollo_1_3

7/26 @ 7:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Absolutely, models need to eat and have break like everyone who works. However I do agree though that as a customer, watching someone eat (or staring at an empty room) isn't what I come on here for. It tends to be the models in studios who do this as the studios tend to push for maximising number of hours online. Personally i find models who are online for fewer hours (ideally publishing their hours) have a more enjoyable mood in their room than those who have just been online for hours and hours. I certainly couldn't sustain a flirty mood for 12 hours online and its a shame that models are expected to do that.
Created by: twixel

7/26 @ 10:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Instead of bitching about what you don't like, why not write a post of what you enjoy. Then go find a model that matches those qualities.
Every model cannot please every member, but there will be some that will pleasure you.
DaniGa22

7/26 @ 10:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Instead of bitching about what you don't like, why not write a post of what you enjoy. Then go find a model that matches those qualities.
Every model cannot please every member, but there will be some that will pleasure you.

This thread is for fun. If you think people are bitching you are taking it too seriously.

Diiegos

7/27 @ 8:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

very true, we don't complain, we just say that we don't like to see or petpeeves with a model.
I already have my favorite model who does things that I like
DEVO11
Created by: devo11

7/27 @ 12:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My petpeeve is when they make the camera get a closeup shot on their cock when they cum. I'd rather see their face and how their body moves. I think people disagree about this, but I need to see a person's face to get off too. So this cumshot almost becomes worthless to me even though it probably cost the viewer(s) a lot.
DaniGa22

7/27 @ 1:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My petpeeve is when they make the camera get a closeup shot on their cock when they cum. I'd rather see their face and how their body moves. I think people disagree about this, but I need to see a person's face to get off too. So this cumshot almost becomes worthless to me even though it probably cost the viewer(s) a lot.

I agree. I want to see the model's face and body when they climax. Especially the face I want to see the whole time. I want to see the pleasure he is feeling.

Diiegos

7/27 @ 2:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I totally agree, I need to see his face so I can cum uff.
beachboy31

7/28 @ 6:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agree twix
beachboy31

7/28 @ 6:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agree twix
beachboy31

Agree twix
beachboy31

Agree twix
beachboy31

Agree twix
beachboy31

Agree twix
Diiegos

7/28 @ 1:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agree twix

What is the need to repeat the messages many times?
DaniGa22

7/28 @ 2:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agree twix

You are everywhere and you are spamming. Yet your posts count remains at 10. How is that?
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails